Looking ahead to June…..
- A group from our Church School will present the pageant “Oh, Noah!” on Sunday, June 7th at the 10:00 a.m. service.
- The Year-end Banner Party will be held during church school time on Sunday, June 14th.
- Youth Group will have their year-end event on Sunday, June 7th.
- The choir season will end following the service on June 14th. They will start up again in September.
- The bell choir finished the year with a beautiful concert. They would like to thank the St. Francis Community for their support. Donations were received in the amount of $1792 to help with the cost of refurbishing the bells. If you missed the concert but would like to donate, please send your donation to the church marked “Handbells”.
Our summer worship schedule begins the weekend of Father’s Day, June 20/21.
- Saturdays at 5:00 p.m. and Sundays at 9:00 a.m.
- Summer hours for the Administrator’s office will be Tuesday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. during the months of July and August.
On-going Mission programs…
- Syrian Refugees…If you’re doing your spring cleaning and find clothing and linens/bedding that you are no longer using, bring it to the church and place it by the Mission table beside the library doors. Deliveries are still being made.
- Hope for Housing Cards…Available for purchase every 2nd and 4th weekend of the month in the narthex.
- Mustard Seed…The second Wednesday of each month. Finger desserts are always welcome and needed. Please deliver them to the church by 5:00 p.m.